Monday, January 7, 2008

Mono Eats... Eastside Market

One of the things I do best is EAT, so I thought what better to get this blog going then some of my favorite local LA spots....

Ill Start things off with Eastside Market, by far one of my favorite places in LA.


The first time I walked into this place I was shocked, this place had more cops than the local LAPD station.... but my rule of thumb... if the place is filled with cops several things are true:
1. Good Food.
2. Great Prices.
3. Safe Environment.
The food is definitely amazing, my personal favorite is the number 7... start things off with a layer of delicious pastrami, then top it off with a juicy layer of roast beef, mozarella cheese, then comes the tender layer of bell peppers all topped off with a generous amount of Marinara (yes this is a large sandwich)..... MEAT ON TOP OF MEAT SMOTHERED WITH MARINARA???? How can you go wrong? Sandwich and a drink will set you back a whole $8.00... yes it says eight dollars.









No comments: